CONFUSED ABOUT WHETHER YOU LIKE OBAMACARE’S?
Take this American Middle Class Benefits quiz (circle yes or no):
- If ObamaCare’s is implemented, do you think that families making $93,700 (80% of the US Households) or less should receive subsidies and tax credits toward health insurance purchased on the State exchanges? ($46,000 or less if you are an individual) Yes or No
- Do you believe that if someone in your family becomes ill that there should be no annual limits covering your healthcare cost for your beloved family member or yourself? Yes or No
- Do you think that you should be able to get healthcare coverage, regardless if you have a pre-existing condition like, heart disease, diabetes, asthma, had a surgery in the past for a sprained elbow, high blood pressure, etc,? Yes or No
- Do you believe that there should be a strong focus on preventive services to keep you healthy and that these services should be covered by insurance, like mammograms and prostate exams? Yes or No
- Do you believe there should be meaningful reforms to the healthcare industry to cut wasteful spending so that there is no profiteering being made on your illness? Yes or No
- Do you believe that your insurance coverage should cover the following: Emergency services, hospitalizations, laboratory services, maternity care, mental health and substance abuse care, outpatient care, pediatric care, prescription drug benefits, preventative care, Rehabilitative and habilitative (helping maintain daily functioning) services, Vision and dental care for children. Yes or No
- Curbs on canceling policies. Insurers should not be able to cancel your policy if you get sick, a practice known as “rescission.” They cannot cancel your coverage if you make an honest mistake on your application. Yes or No
- Ban on lifetime limits. Major or long-term illness can rack up serious medical bills. Health insurance policies used to set lifetime limits on how much they would pay for an individual’s medical bills. These are now illegal, meaning people with insurance won’t have to get into debt because their coverage runs out. Is this a good protection for you and your family? Yes or No
- Do you believe that your children should be able to stay on your plan until age 26? Yes or No
This is a quick list of the benefits that matter to the health and well-being of the American Middle Class. The Republican Party has no alternatives to replace Obamacare’s for the American Middle Class, so choosing a Republican plan is not an option is it? The system is broken there are 48.6 Million Americans that are one catastrophic illness away from bankruptcy, some in your family, your neighbors, adult children. “We the People” cannot let this go on any longer, the time is now. The Republicans had a chance to come up with a program, they sat on their ass and did nothing, they gave the American Middle Class no choices, let’s face it the GOP just didn’t do their job. Things change because they have too, it was irresponsible for the Republicans to sit and do nothing. It will break the Country eventually if we do nothing. Insurance rates published by the exchanges in California, Oregon, Washington State and New York have shown up to 50% decreases in insurance premiums, so things are looking good!
Relax America all change is difficult, but change is going to happen, in healthcare, technology, science, engineering, politics, Religion, even in our own families, children grow up leave the nest. We retire leave our jobs. Change is part of life, it can’t be stopped, no matter how much we wish that we could. It is the 21st Century, England, Canada, Australia, Japan, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, The Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Ireland, New Zealand, Austria all provide healthcare to their Citizens. Because they believe that it is a basic right. It is good for their Countries to have healthy and productive Citizens. These Countries believe that their Citizens are worth the investment!
Without your health you have nothing. Cancer, heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, Alzheimer’s, car accidents, snowboarding or skateboarding accidents, having babies, high blood pressure and all of the healthcare issues that human-beings are susceptible to happen to everyone; Republicans, Independents, Democrats, Libertarians, Catholics, White, Black, Jew, Asian, LGBT, Lutheran, Baptist, Latinos, heterosexuals, children, adults, seniors…illness happens to everyone…without your health you have nothing. It is a basic human right, it is a sign of a Governments humanity.
Does anyone care about the health and well-being of the American Middle Class? OBAMACARE’S!
That’s one of core principles of the Affordable Care Act, President Obama said
today – “holding insurance companies and providers accountable so that we all
get a better deal.”
Jeremiah 30:17 – For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD!